Should I add VMU games?

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cast Your Vote!

I've got a few things to address.

First, Zombie Revenge and Dynamite Cop are up.

Second, Blue Stinger is pretty bad.

Third, you should notice a poll at the top. I'd like you to choose which answer you think best fits the question.

Forth, I'm not exactly sure what I should be doing. Ok, so I'm going to play and attempt to beat all the games, that's not changing. But I'm not sure what their article should consist of. As of this point, it just seems like I'm writing semi-informational pieces on them. I realized after writing the third one that they really weren't reviews, and I haven't talked about the actual act of playing the games much. I'm sure when I hit a game I don't like (possibly Blue Stinger?), I'll be trashing it left and right, and that will make for a much more interesting read. So, uhh, what would you guys prefer?

Fifth, shit, I forgot what I was going to say. I remembered I wanted to say/ask something when I was typing the fourth thing, but I don't remember now. Augh this is going to bother me all night. THANK GOD I REMEMBERED. Pictures. Should I include pictures? Either screenshots or box art. Or should it just be a wall of text.


Enjoy, people. My suffering will be your entertainment(?). I promise things will get better YES I REMEMBER NOW GOING BACK TO TYPE OUT QUESTION.

--XOXO 4 eva
Andy

4 comments:

Nathan Grayson said...

Just write about them, I'd say. Whatever comes to mind is fair game. Mix and match info, opinion, and whatever else you think is relevant. Really, I think the 'zine articles on Gamespite are a perfect point of reference.

DavĂ­d said...

Include pictures. People like pictures. They make them take notice of things. Otherwise, just comment on anything you find notable in the games you play.

Andy said...

The best part about this being a wiki is that I can go back and edit everything I've done, so I can add pictures to stuff if I decide that's what I want to do. Which I probably will.

Anonymous said...

People can find pictures and videos of the games if they want reference for certain things. Pointing them toward such things is completely your decision.

Also, I recommend giving Super Magnetic Neo a try after Blue Stinger. It's got a decent play mechanic and it would be cool to get your opinions on it.