Should I add VMU games?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I can't handle it...

So, I can't force myself to play too much more Blue Stinger right now. When faced with the opportunity to play better Dreamcast games (or Dragon Quest IV), looking at Blue Stinger makes me cry.

So I've posted a bit on it. You can read it here if you wish. It's also the first page to include an image! A glimpse of the future, I assure you.

In closing: Blue Stinger? More like Blue Stinker amirite? lol


I'm also going camping tomorrow after work and I won't be back until Sunday. So farewell, people!

(Notice the ads? It won't help much, but any money I can get would be great. I think I'm at like six cents!)

((If anybody knows how to split the post in half and do that "rest after the jump" stuff, could you post in the comments how to? That'd be great.))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dragon Quest IV is a hard thing to tear away from. It was hard for me to get through V knowing that I had IV unfinished, in fact, IV is still incomplete for me. This is NES I'm talking about though.

Anonymous said...

you suck. you don't understand what dreamcast games are suppose to represent. I'm an expert.

Anonymous said...

you can't write about dreamcast games until you've beaten zombie revenge. Until then you're just a no good copy cat!