Should I add VMU games?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

What next?

Ok, I wasn't planning on asking so early, but I'm going to anyway.

I've already gotten my Sword of the Berserk, Zombie Revenge, and Dynamite Cop pieces written (just gotta type them out), and now I need to know what games I should do next.
So, whichever gets the most votes will be it. Without further ado:

Shenmue (bit long, will require secondary game)
Omikron (bit long, will require secondary game)
PowerStone
Typing of the Dead
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Jet Grind Radio
Coaster Works
Sonic Adventure
Chu Chu Rocket
Pen Pen TriIcelon
Time Stalkers
Blue Stinger
Alien Front
Cannon Spike
Charge N Blast
Crazy Taxi 2



Ok, so that's a lot. Whatever, pick away. I've gotta go write.

Edit: Sword of the Berserk's up. One down, dozens and dozens to go.

No comments: